Fine Tune Your Operations & Bottom Line
Training by Colman Perkins can make a substantial difference in your team’s performance. Through our training, they’ll learn the latest investigation advancements and how to recognize and handle fraudulent claims while maintaining professional ethics.
Our attorneys have provided countless hours of training to our clients across the U.S., as well as to conference and workshop attendees.
An in-demand speaker and presenter, founding partner Jon Colman is known for enthusiastically sharing his vast subject matter knowledge. He also energizes audiences by relating real-world stories and encouraging interaction.
Look for Us at Industry Events
Jon and other Colman Perkins attorneys are privileged to speak regularly at international industry events, including:
- RIMS (Risk Insurance Management Society)
- PLRB (Property Liability Research Bureau)
- IFM (Insurance Fraud Management)
- IASIU (International Association of Special Investigation Units)
- CLM (Claims Litigation Management)
You’ll also find us on the speaking schedule annually at organizations such as:
- AFA (NCFIA-Anti-Fraud Alliance)
- CCC (Combined Claims Conference-So Cal)
- NCCC (Northern California Claims Conference)
- SCFIA (Southern California Fraud Investigations Association)
- WSATI (Western States Auto Theft Investigators)
- Local chapters of both IASIU and CPCU
Complimentary training sessions
You can take advantage of the complimentary continuing education we offer our clients. Please book us in advance and specify in person or remote training. Here are some of our popular modules, but you can also request topics tailored to your needs.
- Coverage Tools for Adjusters
- Public Adjusters: What Are They and What Can They Do?
- Handing Complex Property Losses During COVID (and Beyond)
- Wildfire Claims: Where There’s Smoke?
- Marijuana Grow Houses
- Water Losses: Keeping Your Head Above Water
- Additional Living Expenses: ALE for Dummies
- The CAT’s Out of the Bag: Investigation of Catastrophic Claims
- The ABC’s of EUO’s: The Basics
- The ABC’s of EUO’s: The Not-So-Perfect EUOs
- Yes, Virgina: There Are Ethics for Investigators
- Good Faith Auto Theft Investigations
- California SIU Regulations Training (Annually)
- A Shot in the Dark: Epidurals and Beyond
- Emerging Medical Issues: Howell Was Just the Beginning
- Investor Funded Litigation
- Lien Based Medical Treatment
- The California Staged Accident Epidemic
- MIST: Minimum Impact Soft Tissue Defense
- Automobile Insurance Basics
- The Hidden Treasure: Strategies for Uninsured Motorist Claims
- Snap, Crackle, Pop: Evaluating Soft Tissue Treatment
- Chiropractic Practices
- The Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Cease and Desist: False Pretenses in Policy Limit Acquisition
- California Litigation Basics
- Line in the Sand: Proven Negotiation Strategies in Suspect Claims
- Risky Business: Application Fraud
We’d love to hear from you.
Contact us with questions or to get on our training calendar.