Becky Anaya joined Colman Law Group in 2017 and is the firm’s administrative supervisor.
Starting as receptionist for the Glendale office, Becky worked her way up and now manages the Colman Law Group admin team.
Among her many responsibilities:
- Interview and train new administrative hires
- Coordinate deposition appearances in all office locations
- Liaison with building property management for all offices
- Organize firm functions, holidays and birthdays
- Work with the attorneys on their time and billing
- Host administrative meetings and co-host firm-wide meetings
- Provide full administrative support to office manager
Prior to working for the firm, Becky was a manager for three well-known retail stores. Although it was her first time working in an office environment, Becky brought her leadership experience to her CLG role and was excited to learn the ins and outs of insurance defense.
When she’s not at the office, Becky loves spending time with her family and friends, and having quick getaways with her husband and kids.