Becky Anaya joined Colman Perkins Law Group in 2017 and was promoted to the firm’s office administrator position.
Starting as receptionist for the Glendale office, Becky worked her way up and now manages the Colman Perkins admin team.
Among her many responsibilities:
- Interviewing/training new admin hires
- Coordinating deposition appearances in all office locations
- Managing firm's calendar, functions and celebrations
- Liaison with property management and vendors
- Supervising IT support, managing server data, software/hardware updates and upgrades
- Assisting attorneys with their time, billing and travel
- Hosting admin meetings and co-host firm-wide meetings
- Managing all offices' operations, procedures and admin support
Prior to working for the firm, Becky was a manager for three well-known retail stores. Although it was her first time working in an office environment, Becky brought her leadership experience to her CPLG role and was excited to learn the ins and outs of insurance defense.
When she’s not at the office, Becky loves spending time with her family and friends, and having quick getaways with her husband and kids.